SHIPPING & RETURNS POLICY
ProTech PCs is confident that you will be completely satisfied with your ProTech computer. However, should you be unsatisfied for any reason, we offer you the option to return most products you purchase directly from ProTech PCs.
14-Days Return Period for Certain Products and Accessories (Components are excluded and are not eligible for returns): Unless you have a separate agreement with ProTech PCs (approved in writing), or an exception (as provided below), all hardware, accessories, peripherals, and parts may be returned within 14 days from the date on the packing slip or invoice for a credit of purchase price paid, Minus shipping and handling, rush service fees, and any applicable restocking fees (as further described below). If you return a purchased item please note the shipping cost of £50 will not be refunded. Any product returned to ProTech PCs without prior authorisation from ProTech PCs will be considered an unauthorised return, and you will not receive credit for the product and ProTech PCs will not ship the product back to you.
Please note upon returning the product within the 14-days return period we will not refund the postage cost you may have been charged.
A restocking fee of 15% may be applied to a returned item. ProTech PCs custom builds every PC upon ordering. It is policy to reload an operating system of any PC sent back to ensure the safety and security of our customers. Restocking fees are applied to all systems sold by ProTech PCs.
Exceptions to the Satisfaction Guarantee and 14-Day exchange Period:
- Software may not be returned at any time unless the software being returned is
- Media-based software that is unopened and still in its sealed package or, if delivered electronically, software that you have not accepted by clicking “I agree to these Terms and Conditions.”
- Products that have been physically damaged, neglected, or abused by the customer, or if any “void if removed” warranty stickers are removed, cannot be accepted for a full refund.
- Any ‘Components’ are excluded from any form of returns and refunds.
- If you return a purchased item that qualified you for a discount, promotional item, or promotional gift card and either (i) do not also return the discounted or promotional item or (ii) have already redeemed the promotional card, ProTech PCs may deduct the value of the discount, promotional item or redeemed card from any refund you receive for the return of the purchased item.
- If you return a purchased item that qualified you for a promotional “Free Shipping” discount, ProTech PCs will deduct £50 for the value of the shipping discount from any refund you receive for the return of the purchased item.
HOW TO RETURN A PRODUCT:
Before returning a product, you MUST first contact ProTech PCs customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. ProTech PCs will not accept returns without an order number. NOTE: You must ship the product to ProTech PCs within 10 days of confirming RMA with ProTech PCs and MUST follow these steps:
- Ship back all products you are seeking to return to ProTech PCs and for which you received an order number. For partial returns, your credit may be less than the invoice or individual component price due to bundled or promotional pricing or any unadvertised discounts or concessions.
- Return the products in their original packaging, in as-new condition, along with any media, documentation and any other items that were included in your original shipment. ProTech PCs will not provide a replacement shipping box under any circumstances.
- Ship the products at your expense, and insure the shipment or accept the risk of loss or damage during shipment.
- Upon receipt of your return, ProTech PCs will issue a credit of the purchase price paid, less shipping and handling, and any applicable restocking fees subject to this policy.
- Under No circumstances is ProTech PCs obligated to provide money back, reversed payment, or financial compensation aside from in-store credit unless otherwise agreed upon in writing.
Note: Before you return the product to ProTech PCs, make sure to back up any data on the hard drive(s) and on any other storage device in the product. Remove any and all confidential, proprietary and personal information as well as removable media such as flash drives, CDs and PC Cards. ProTech PCs is not responsible for any confidential, proprietary or personal information; lost or corrupted data; or damaged or lost removable media that may be included with your return.
- You are free to cancel your order at any point before the shipment of your PC. However, you have 24 hours to cancel your order for a 100% full refund. After those 24 hours, we will begin building your PC. At that point, you may not receive part or all of the build fee. (notice* depending on the specific product the cancellation fee may be a percentage of 10% of the sale) Minus.
- Any ‘Components’ are excluded from any form of cancellations, returns and refunds as they are shipped right away.